Nachos…the reason I’m a gym rat!
But roughly 414 Calories, 59g Carbs, 12g Fat (6 Sat Fat), and 22g Protein…I’m going to continue eating these yummy bite size nachos forever and ever.
Here’s what I used:
- 1 serving Baked Scoops (about 14pc)
- 1/3 can black beans
- 4 tbsp chunky salsa
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup (approx.) low-fat Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 2-3 slices of tomato, chopped
- 8 fresh baby spinach leaves (approx)-torn into small pieces
- 2-4 tbsp jalapenos
Follow these quick steps, and 10min later you’ll have a plate of nachos all for yourself.
- Then, over stovetop, simply heat the beans till hot.
- Stir in salsa and taco seasoning.
- Spoon a heap into each individual Scoop tortilla chip.
- Cover surface with cheese
- Sprinkle on spinach, tomatoes, and jalapenos (or whatever toppings you choose)
- Toss plate in microwave for about 45sec. to melt cheese thouroughly.
And voila! A Fiesta in my belly!