After ShowgirlGodzilla brought this to my attention on Pinterest; there was simply no way I wasn’t going to blog this. Look at this firecracker!!
So um…Donna…join my gang??
As you read a few posts ago, I went to Philly. It was actually myself, and the gaggle of girls making up The Downtown Dolls. We went for Bruce Springsteen obviously, but we did so much more while we were there too.
- we ate like nobody’s business (um we do have a Nacho Club…hello!!!)
- we hung out with our old gang girl, Gisela
- we drank like fish at more than just one wateringhole.
- we got schooled in a little bit of U.S. history (which you know I love!)
- we got our thrifty thriftin’ on at a few thrift stores
What a grand ol’ girls weekend it was. I really enjoy that places like Philadelphia are so close to NYC—it makes it extremely easy to get out of town on the cheap!
Just got some new “FLAIR” for my gang vest! (Taken with instagram)